Friday, July 5, 2013

A Horror Filled 4th

       
            I have a very weak internet connection at the moment so I am going to keep it brief, in fact i'll just leave a couple of horror movie ideas for the 4th of July. 
























          The most obvious film that would apply today would be "Uncle Sam". A soldier who was killed by friendly fire is resurrected on the 4th of July, I'm sure you can fill in the the rest from there. Larry Cohen wrote this film and it was directed by William Lustig, the two of them are no amateurs when it comes to horror and this film that's often referred to as a comedy is most definitely a horror film and one id say worth checking out at least once.


          "I know what you did last summer" is better know for being a "Scream" rip off than a 4th of July film but I like to think of it that way. Not much else to say about this one.


          If you couldn't tell from the title Image then maybe I should have warned you not to go to the beach today (Sorry guys). "Jaws" is the last of the 4th films I could come up with of the top of my head. Maybe if I had done this earlier we could have screened em, oh well there is always next year...  If you are wondering how I spent my 4th I watched a horror film... Well kinda.
























          Yes I watched "Warm bodies" and I may write about it later but for now I'm ready to move on. But I will say I liked it more that "Twilight", if that means anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment