Thursday, July 25, 2013

Last Night on Earth


          Now I don't want to get into the habit of reviewing anything remotely horror but the board game Last Night on Earth is just to cool. In fact this isn't just a remotely horror board game its supposed to play like you are a character in a movie. Just from the cover you can see all the stereotypes they nailed, like the high school jock, hot nurse, and country cutie, yeah they are a bit campy but it really works well. The game is for 2-6 players but I'm not gonna tell you to host a party or anything, I mean the main reason I decided to make this post is because it comes with awesome minis.




Here are the 3 different poses the zombies come in. I personally think that these are some of the coolest zombie miniatures period. And believe me here at the Overlook Theatre we have a little bit of experience with pewters...


And of course these are just the ones out of the carrying cases.



Here you can see the stereotypes much better.



These pewters (they are plastic but I'm used to referring to them as pewters either way, so bare with me) are so cool we even use them for a game one of our friends is running.



Either way checkout Last Night on Earth or just come play it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment