Friday, July 19, 2013

X-Files Season 10

Issue #1 of X-files Season 10

          Season 10 isn't something I can screen but its still very exciting. If the idea of continuing the series  via  comics brings back bad memories (Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 9) fear not. Joe Harris seems more than a perfect fit for the tough job of writing Season 10. But don't take my word for it, here is an interview he had last month with Bloody Disgusting. After reading that you should be convinced, I know I was. Still I may not even read my copy. Taking it out to enjoy its content is just something you don't do as a comic collector, trust me, I learned the hard way. So please check it out and tell me about it, otherwise ill just have to sit on the floor of Barnes and Noble when they get the graphic novel.


Variant art for issue #1


 Here is a brief interview Gillian Anderson did a couple weeks ago with the Huffington Post. She mentions her favorite episode and displays a lot of interest in exploring more as Dana Scully. Oh and Issue #2 is out and seems to have brought back some characters from the dead...


Bloody Disgusting review of issue #2

No comments:

Post a Comment