Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Race Wars: The Remake


6 Citizens viewed "Race War: The Remake" 5 liked it
 here's what they had to say:

Drumachine - "Race Wars makes me want to do drugs." - 3 stars

The Great Hornito - "Whites win!!!" - 3 stars

Lord Battle - "Just like "Escape from New York" if John Carpenter was on PCP." - 3 1/2 stars

Johnny Ocelot - "Offensive, juvenile, not very cleaver. Reminds me a bit of Troma camp insanity but ultimately falls flat, and feels cheap." - 1 1/2 stars

Huntress - No comment - 3 stars

The Dungeon MasterI've been struggling to explain exactly what I admired about this movie; its something I see in a lot of film but have thus far failed to accurately describe. I get excited anytime a movie includes material that is clever or original, but could have been left out or done in a more orthodox fashion. It takes work to make a movie, so for someone to put the time into shooting something that might fall totally flat is pretty cool in an era where film success can be reduced to a paint-by-numbers operation.

Race War is full of what I'm trying to describe, some might write it off as bad filmmaking, but I think of it as adventurous, some of it is seriously golden. - 3 stars




The Overlook Theatre final rating*

Thanks again DWN Productions!
*Based on the average of viewers

No comments:

Post a Comment