Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A Morning Message

Running the Overlook Theatre has been pretty stressful lately and it doesn't help that I've been feeling low on energy. Between work and the energy it takes getting 5-14 friends over regularly to screen films, I've been dragging on posts. I feel terrible about this simply because this blog has become a huge source of  enjoyment for me and all of the citizens.
Today was a great reminder of why a small amount of stress is nothing compared to the opportunities the blog presents. I slept in late again today (which has become a habit) and instead of being upset at the time I'd lost, I was thrilled by a message I had received on twitter.

"For you, because you understand me, and what I'm about to do. I wonder, do reality stars bleed pink? Let's find out." - L.A. Slasher

With this photo attached.


I can't say enough about how excited I am for this film, I think it's pure genius, and I mean every aspect of the film and it's marketing. I mean if the idea of the L.A. Slasher doesn't interest you, than check your pulse because you're dead.

Follow the L.A. Slasher on Facebook or Twitter if you don't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment