Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Lord Battle's Box of Dread 03/26/14

March has been a rough month for screenings, so I've decided to get back to posting about things other than reviews, which has honestly been a popular request for a while now.

If you don't know what the Box of Dread is I'll take a moment now to explain. The horror news website Dread Central has started packaging up some of their horror swag and sending it out as very cool kind of blind box. For $20 a month or $57 for 3 months, you can take part in the pleasures of working in the horror industry. Here's what I received today:


























Pictured above is the contents of what I consider the best Box of Dread to date. I must admit that I'm a bit biased as John and Lotti Knowles have become personal favorites of the Overlook Theatre but even after taking that into consideration the "Chastity Bites" pack Dread Central put together is perfect for showing a special someone a horror flick. And if you don't have a special someone, they included toys and cards to make sure your night is eventfully nonetheless. Keep in mind these Boxes of Dread do vary box to box, so if you think Jail Lori is a lame character, I'm sure others got a different set. 
Honestly, I find myself forgetting about these boxes every month so when they show up it's always a pleasant surprise, I highly recommend signing up for a box. 

Beware Boxes of Dread are meant for hardcore horror fans only!!
Order yours here.

No comments:

Post a Comment